- The editor should seek views of editorial team members, reviewers and authors in order to improve the means of journal procedures.
- Support research into peer review and technological improvements and make updates about new discoveries.
- Find out whether a manuscript is appropriate for the journal or not.
- Promote regular submission of premium quality articles by recruiting authors, assisting them and over-viewing the execution of marketing plan.
- Able to resolve any conflicts.
- Inspect the authenticity of the manuscripts and articles submitted.
- Monitoring peer review process and ensuring its quality.
- Recommending acceptance and rejection of the articles for the journal to the journal editor.